Friday, May 16, 2008

Sealing

No, I don't mean "ceiling", today I was sealing the grout and the tiny tile in the kitchen. Apparently they weren't tile but actually rocks that needed to be sealed. John came by at 9 this morning and showed me how to do it. Though he was using this bottle with a paint brush type thing at the end that kept breaking, and even he was having trouble with it! So I figured I would be more comfortable with a paint brush, anyway. Well, it took me from 9 till about 1:30, with a quick lunch break, to get the kitchen done. Then I had time to do one wall of the girls shower before I had to go get Rachael from school. I still have the other two walls of their shower to do as well as the entire ensuite, which has mucho tile. Guess what I'm doing this long weekend? Chris came this morning to do a plug/switch count - over 70! Nathan came this afternoon finishing up the baseboards, and as I was leaving John came to prep for the rock on the front of the house. It's supposed to come in a week, along with the rock for around the fireplace. I don't know when these grates for over the window wells came, but I just noticed them today. Now we don't have to worry about the girls falling in!

And look, I do have another tap on the outside of the house! I thought it was pretty strange to only have one!

No comments: