Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blinding!

The blinds have arrived!
Not only that, they are installed!
It took two people less than half an hour to install all of them! Of course, there were only 9.
I spent the day cleaning tile. Before:
After: I had to wipe of the dusty stuff with a dry cloth. But that didn't really get it all off, so I vacuumed it. But then the tile still looked a little dirty so I wiped it with a damp cloth. I think that'll have to do!
Tomorrow morning John is coming by to show me how to apply the sealer. So that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. I also vacuumed the playroom, the stairs going down, and all the bedrooms and hallway upstairs. I still have the stairs going up to do, as well as the living room and office. We move in two weeks! Yikes, that's fast! And I still have a million things to do! Blogging is not one of them, so ciao for now!

No comments: