Monday, May 12, 2008

A Busy Day

It's a busy day at our house today. John and Allison are putting in the grout on the girls' bathroom. I think they're going to do the kitchen grout a different day because he has to go to a different job. But then in a few days I'm going to put the sealer on. John said if I can paint daisies, then I can put on sealer! It saves him time and it saves us money, so everyone's happy. It doesn't sound too hard. I forgot to take a picture of the toilet in the powder room before. Very exciting, I know. David is supposed to be coming by today to add a few pieces of wood around where the cupboard is supposed to go. It shouldn't take very long, and then the cupboard and sink can be installed. The railing guys worked hard all weekend on the railing, but they're still not finished. They're supposed to be coming back today to finish the posts so the carpet guys can lay the carpet. Speaking of carpet, it has arrived! They're busy laying the underlay. They can put the carpet in the living room, office and bedrooms, but they have to wait for the railing guys to finish before they can do the hallway and stairs. And for some reason they can't do the basement until the railing's in, either. Not really sure why, but there must be a reason. Nathan is supposed to be coming today to do the baseboards and start work on the bookshelves and the mantle around the fireplace.
And the lights just arrived at out house. I'll go take a picture later when I check on the progress of carpet, etc. I told you it was a busy day at our house today!

No comments: