Friday, December 21, 2007

I SAW It With My Own Eyes...

...and I'd never seen such a big hand-held saw! But, massive as this thing is, it still won't cut all the way through these enormous posts! They have to cut them on one side, then turn the post over and cut it again!
Since I showed you the nice view from the back of the house, I though I'd show you the little bit of a view from the front rooms, too. It's not much of a view - mostly the tops of the houses in the next subdivision, but better than a view of the neighbour's house like I get from the kitchen window downstairs.
And this is the view from the craft room. Hey, I can see my house from here! These older houses may one day in the future be buldozed and replaced with newer houses. At least that's what the developer wants. Not sure what the owner thinks, though.

No comments: