Monday, March 3, 2008

Garage Door

We have a garage door! I wasn't home for most of the day, so I don't have very good pictures. I'll take some better ones in the daylight tomorrow, but you get the idea. I picked out the last of the colors inside the house. I tried copying a sample from the paint website, but it wasn't happening. I'll try and go to a paint store one day and get paint chips so you can see. But here's what we're getting:
- All the main level (except the office), stairs and upper hallway - Nantucket Grey (except that it's really green, but not super green)
-Master bedroom - Van Deusen blue (very dark blue)
-Girls' room (and hopefully the bottom half of the craft room) - Pink Petals ('nuf said)
-Guest room, laundry room, (upper half) craft room - Barley (pale yellow)
-Main bathroom, ensuite - Bleeker Beig ('nuf said)
-Office - Townsend Harbour Brown (burgundy)
-Baseboards, crown moulding, fireplace, doors, etc - Cloud White.
Between the yellow on the top part of the craft room and the pink on the bottom I'm going to paint a daisy border. The girls currently have pink curtains with white daisies with yellow middles in their room now. I wanted to do this to their room, but they didn't want it. And the curtains don't really work in their room, so I'll do it in the craft room! I'll try and find actual color samples soon

No comments: